4.4

After seeing a few bad reviews we decided to go ahead with GMP.We just had a good feeling about it.

I am here to report that we had an a great experience with GMP. Our pool was completed two weeks ago all within our original time frame in spite of record breaking rain falls. We have not had a bad experience yet. After pool was finished I don't feel like we know as much as we should about taking care of it.

But there is no doubt in my mind that they will take care of it and show us what to do.I would highly recommend GMP!

This person wrote the review because of good quality of positive experience from Gold Medal Pools and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gold Medal Pools to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gold Medal Pools for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gold Medal Pools?

Comments

Even the best reviews have something negative to say. GMP tells you nothing AT ALL about the enormous amount of money just spent on their equipment NOTHING