1.9

DO NOT USE THEM!!!!I will say the pool is beautiful, I have had the pleasure of meeting a few from the company that do what they say they will, the rest will never return phone calls, texts, emails, etc.

My travertine deck was $18,000, I called within 3 months to have the 1/2 inch or more gaps fixed. They ""fixed" it, to only have it happen 3 months later. They "fixed" it again. Didn't work!

I've called, texted, emailed for MONTHS! No response! I happened to call on a Saturday, and a very nice guy answered and came out the following week to look at it. He said he would turn it over to the supervisor....

no response. FINALLY after threatening attorneys, I got a call. A guy came out here and claimed the problem was due to me adding additional patio space, tihe concrete was moving. I can understand that, I also guarantee that it's not the first time they have dealt with this.

They should have taken it up to begin with and done the deck correctly! Now I'm told that they "fixed it in good faith" the first 2 times, but now I have to pay. If it had actually been "fixed", I wouldn't have these problems AGAIN! They put a bandaid on it.

I had the construction manager come out and had my brother here to witness. He told me that the 2 retaining walls were done incorrectly....they are cracked AGAIN! No call backs on those. I received a quote to "fix" the deck at over $5800.

Since it's dangerous, major tripping hazards, etc. I agreed 2 weeks ago. They said they would take up the added concrete and reinstall, said they would start today, September 18th. I emailed last week to see if it was still going to happen today.

I was emailed back, that that was their plan, but I needed to sign the contract and pay in FULL, prior....NOPE!! That's not the way to do business. I offered a deposit and full payment upon completion, NO response! I'll add this to my review....

I used their service at $170 a month for the year and a half that I have had this pool. First 4-6 months, no problems. The next year I was getting reports via email of ZERO chlorine in the pool (I have a salt system), Every Friday. That should have been a RED FLAG to check things, but no.

I then started doing research and comparing prices to other services and I was being charged way too much. I switched pool services and found out the same week that I had black algae.... I would have never gotten that if chlorine was being made by the salt cell. I had to have 1/2 of the pool drained, treatment every day for a week, etc.

They did reimburse me for the charges to fix it and a year of service, I appreciate that very much. However, my system quit working. I had people look at it, as I didn't trust GM. I was told various BS.

I then called the service manager at GM and he came out and sent a technician out, which I greatly appreciate. The problem was that they NEVER synced the equipment to the salt cell, so I never had chlorine. Once the one guy came out, it's been great, as far as the water goes. Also, I just had to have my pump motor replaced...

after a year and a half. Not acceptable. They put in a temporary motor on a Friday, Labor Day was Monday, they were supposed to come back on Tuesday....NOTHING!! I was never offered a variable speed motor, which I should have to save energy and deal with the water features.

If you want a beautiful pool, I recommend them. If you want a company to follow through and fix mistakes, DO NOT USE THEM! If I could dig it up and use another company, I would!

$85,000 pool and get treated like crap!Unreal!

Review about: Gold Medal Pools Pool.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Gold Medal Pools?

Comments